Re: [xsl] usage of entities (for dummies)

Subject: Re: [xsl] usage of entities (for dummies)
From: "Georg Hohmann" <georg.hohmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:47:28 +0200
Hi Michael,

your solution looks very interesting to me and after some testing it
works. Many thanks! It's very sophisticated (at least for me) and i
tried hard to understand how it does the job. But finally i figured it
out and i'm very impressed.

But there is one thing missing: I wonder about the declaration of the
variable, especially of the last part (as="element(mod)*"). I've used
the the as-attribute of a variable myself only to define the type (e.g
as="xs:integer") of the variable, but this something different. Or
isn't it? Could you explain what "as='element(mod)*'" means? I've read
the variable-specs but didn't find an answer.

Thanks,
Georg