Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:sequence
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:16:16 +0200 (CEST)
andrew welch wrote:

  Hi

> The difference between copy-of and xsl:sequence is more
> subtle and can be highlighted with this example:

  I'd insist also on the identity of the nodes in the sequence.  For
example:

    <xsl:variable name="copy" as="element()">
      <xsl:copy-of select="/path/to/element"/>
    </xsl:variable>

    <xsl:variable name="sequence" as="element()">
      <xsl:sequence select="/path/to/element"/>
    </xsl:variable>

    <xsl:value-of select="/path/to/element is $copy"/>
    <xsl:value-of select="/path/to/element is $sequence"/>

  Note also this is an equivalent way to define $sequence:

    <xsl:variable name="sequence" select="/path/to/element"/>

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com