Re: [xsl] Status of XSLT 2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Status of XSLT 2.0
From: "Joe Fawcett" <joefawcett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 08:06:50 +0100
Since that blog entry they have had a change of heart, they are actively seeking use cases for XSLT 2.0, where XQuery would not help.

This has come about due to continual pressure from from customers.

If anyone has any good real life use cases please send them in, or pass them to me and I will forward them on.

Joe Fawcett