Re[2]: [xsl] AltovaXML assembly reference?

Subject: Re[2]: [xsl] AltovaXML assembly reference?
From: Arthur Maloney <ArthurM@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:56:14 +0100
Hello Florent,

Thursday, August 17, 2006, 9:40:56 AM, you wrote:

> Arthur Maloney wrote:

>   Hi

>>   In ASP.NET Does anybody know how the manual method to
>> register Altova.AltovaXML

>   What exactly is the question about XSL-FO, XSLT or XPath?

>   Regards,

> --drkm

There isn't as such. If its off topic. I apologies, that not what I
intended.

As far as I know, its a free Engine for Xslt transformations etc.

I saw a reference to it (this list I think), and thought I'd give it a spin.
Thought someone might know how to set it up through a text editor that all.

If you know a better list please let me know!

--
Best regards,
 Arthur                            mailto:ArthurM@xxxxxxxxxx