Re[2]: [xsl] AltovaXML assembly reference?

Subject: Re[2]: [xsl] AltovaXML assembly reference?
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 06:35:32 -0400
At 10:56 AM +0100 8/17/06, Arthur Maloney wrote:
There isn't as such. If its off topic. I apologies, that not what I
intended.
If you know a better list please let me know!

The implication behind that request -- that it is OK to post off-topic questions unless someone can provide a pointer to a "better list" -- is obnoxious. If something is off-topic for XSL-List it doesn't belong here. Period.

Anyone who wants to provide advice on this off-topic question: please do it off list.

Thank you.

-- Tommie
B. Tommie Usdin mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Mulberry Technologies, Inc. http://www.mulberrytech.com 17 West Jefferson Street Phone: 301/315-9631
Suite 207 Direct Line: 301/315-9634
Rockville, MD 20850 Fax: 301/315-8285
Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML