Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: limiting lines per page

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSL-FO: limiting lines per page
From: Oliver Hernàndez Valls <ohernandez@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:50:17 +0200
    Sounds like all you have to do is set the line
    height accordingly, with a body region for even
    pages sized to be 24 times the line height, and
    the body region for odd pages sized to be 20
    times the line height, then flowing the lines with your content.

    Yes but there is a problem with this approach when titles are of a
diferent
size than normal text and it's impossible to know where the titles are going
appear. However I think I can apply a restriction with this and force all
titles
to be the same size as the rest of the text.

    I hope this helps.

 thanks!!

    --
    UBL/XML/XSLT/XSL-FO training: Verx, Denmark 06-09-25/10-06
    G. Ken Holman