Re: [xsl] Problem with Xalan2.7.0 transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with Xalan2.7.0 transformation
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 23:17:55 +0530
I would recommend to post Xalan-J related questions at this mailing
list: xalan-j-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On 8/18/06, Pankaj Bishnoi <pankaj.bishnoi@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All
         I am using Xalan2.7.0 for my transformations. I have registered a
errorlistener for transformer factory and transformer objects. For any xsl
validation errors i am able to catch them by the use of error listner. Now
the issue is in case of transformation exceptions say i use a extension
function and that java class is not is not in classpath then there is
exception printed in console but no exception is thrown. How can i handle
these transformtion time exceptions.

Thanks in Advance for any help.
Pankaj

-- Regards, Mukul Gandhi