RE: [xsl] How do I build a nodeset "programmatically" for passing to another template?

Subject: RE: [xsl] How do I build a nodeset "programmatically" for passing to another template?
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2006 14:35:18 -0400
At 07:33 PM 8/17/2006, Mike wrote:
> Strictly speaking, by supporting this feature transparently
> (that is, without exslt:node-set() or the equivalent), Saxon
> 6.5.x (hm, which versions though) varies from precise (some
> might say gratuitously
> complete) XSLT 1.0 conformance, so you should be forewarned.

No, I was very careful to stay within the rules. The feature works only if
you specify version="1.1".

Ah well, that figures. :->

Sorry for the imputation that you might be willing to stretch the rules, Mike. After all, how can we hold others to standards we aren't willing to abide by ourselves?

Cheers,
Wendell