RE: [xsl] recursive template call, howto

Subject: RE: [xsl] recursive template call, howto
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:03:00 -0400
Taking the liberty of assuming a document root named "root-element" (just substitute whatever is the case in your document), this will do what you asked. "Look Ma! No recursion!" (Pardon an American old enough to remember 1950's TV ads.)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	<xsl:template match="/">
		<xsl:apply-templates />
	</xsl:template>