RE: [xsl] Saxon removes namespace in XHTML output

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon removes namespace in XHTML output
From: M 1879 <m1879@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 10:19:50 -0700
Thanks very much for several excellent, fast responses! Each one would fix the problem. I see now that I was putting some result elements out of namespace "scope."

Removing the xhtml namespace from the html element and putting it on the stylesheet element worked. I also found that removing the xhtml namespace from any element and having the following xsl:output element also got rid of the out-of-namespace xhtml elements:

<xsl:output method="xml"
            media-type="text/html"
            doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
            doctype-system="http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd";
            indent="yes"
            encoding="ISO-8859-1" />

Thanks again,