Re: [xsl] Merging data based on attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging data based on attributes
From: "Bob Portnell" <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 16:13:55 -0700
Thanks very much again! Now I just have to figure out how to cope with
the /real/ data, which ain't nearly as pretty as my simplified
examples. :-D

Take care!
BobP
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx

On 8/23/06, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> How far wrong am I in parsing this?
all right exacept the bit that you said you didn't parse at all, the
third argument of key. By default key() looks up keys in the _current_
document (which is the svg file at that point in the stylesheet, but you
need to look up the value in the other document and that's exactly what
the (new in xslt2) third argument allows you to specify. It takes a node
(normally a document node) and uses the key lookup based on nodes that
are descendents of that node.

David