RE: [xsl] What is a better word for "de-duplication"?

Subject: RE: [xsl] What is a better word for "de-duplication"?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 09:23:28 +0100
The word "deduplication" to mean "removing duplicates", though it doesn't
appear to have found its way into the dictionary, is widely used and readily
understood: I'm sure I've seen it used in relation to office filing systems
as well as computer systems. I use much uglier words every day. (Like
"uglier", for example).

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/