RE: [xsl] Migration from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0

Subject: RE: [xsl] Migration from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 13:05:21 +0100
The specification has an appendix listing remaining incompatibilities when processing XSLT 1.0 transformations.

XSLT 2.0 is not Saxon-specific.
Yes, there are other open-source implementations. See, for insyance, gestalt.sourceforge.net (shameless plug).

From: "Pankaj Bishnoi" <pankaj.bishnoi@xxxxxxxxxxx>

We are planning to migrate from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0. I am concerned
about backward compatability. Is there any comparison information avaliable
regarding this migration(Major features changed/Added). I have found on the
web that XSLT2.0 is too Saxon specific. Is that true?. Are other open source
transformers supporting XSLT2.0?.

Windows Live Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb