Re: [xsl] match multiple values for an attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] match multiple values for an attribute
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 11:04:32 +0200 (CEST)
Jeff Sese wrote:

> I did solve the problem, however, using a different
> approach. I'm using XSLT 2.0 so I just used the matches
> function using a regular expression: matches(@style,
> 'font-family: (font1|font2)') I converted the $fonts into
> a string separated by the '|' operator.

  I guess it is the way I'd do it, too.

  BTW, it is usefull to precise in your post either you use
XSLT 1.0 or 2.0.  It prevents to get response for the wrong
version, and saves time to people that respond.

 uncompressed/chunked Wed Aug 30 08:13:40 GMT 2006
Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.