[xsl] gaps in output

Subject: [xsl] gaps in output
From: <Emily.Garrett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 07:47:33 -0400
My output is WordML and I had copied the xsl:stylesheet element at the
top of an example without seeing the xml:space="preserve" that was in
there.  Thanks!!!

Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:18:25 +0100
To: <xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [xsl] gaps in output

I suspect your stylesheet contains an xml:space="preserve" attribute (it
shouldn't)

If that doesn't solve it, show us your code: it's always difficult to
find
bugs when you can't see the code.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/

Emily Garrett
Manager Production Tool Development
Thomson Global Production & Manufacturing
(513) 229-1526
emily.garrett@xxxxxxxxxxx

Your past is not your potential.  In any hour you can choose to liberate
the future.

--Marilyn Ferguson