[xsl] unbound node problem

Subject: [xsl] unbound node problem
From: <sergio.viademontedarosa@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 16:33:36 +0100
Halo,

I am getting in a java (transformer) exception indicating a=20
node that cannot be bound, in my xml document.
Part of the document is as follow:

<UML:Model xmi.id =3D 'S.1' name =3D 'Project' visibility =3D 'public'>
   <UML:Namespace.ownedElement>
    <UML:Class xmi.id =3D 'S.5'
          name =3D 'Party' visibility =3D 'public' isSpecification =3D =
'false'
          isAbstract =3D 'false' isActive =3D 'false'>
     <UML:Classifier.feature>

My xslt is trying to access the UML:Class node, as:=20

  <xsl:for-each select=3D"UML:Class">
     <xsl:comment>inside UML:Class loop</xsl:comment>

I have declared UML namespace in both xml and xslt files, and still
getting the same problem.
I m posting this message the second time in the list, hope hear some
advice as the xml document I need to handle is full of pair nodes of the
type prefix:nodename, such as UML:Class and so on.

Thanks in advance
Sergio Rosa

British Telecommunications Group