[xsl] inline troubles

Subject: [xsl] inline troubles
From: Luke Jones <ljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Sep 2006 16:12:31 -0500
I'm having some trouble trying to underline and line-through specific
text from my xml.  My xml is formatted like so:

///XML///

<line number=3>
	This is some regular old text, <a> and now I want this
 	underlined </a> and then maybe some more regular old text,
	<d>and this to be line-through</d> and finish up with some
	regular text.
</line>

Here is what I currently have in my xsl:

///XSL///
<xsl: for-each select = "line">
	<xsl:value-of select="./@number>
	<xsl:for-each select = "a">
		<fo:inline text-decoration="underline">
			<xsl:value-of select="."/>
		</fo:inline>
	</xsl:for-each>
	<xsl:for-each select = "d">
		<fo:inline text-decoration="line-through">
			<xsl:value-of select="."/>
		</fo:inline>
	</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:for-each>

The above xsl however prints the line with both the underline/strike
through section and the non formatted version, giving me repeated lines.
Any ideas on how to properly handle this?

Thanks,