Re: [xsl] Migration from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] Migration from XSLT1.0 to XSLT2.0
From: "Pankaj Bishnoi" <pankaj.bishnoi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:40:04 +0530
Hi Michael
                 Thanks for the help. W3C specification provides the key =
enhancements over XSLT1.0. Now is there any performance related =
information available for XSLT2.0 in comparison with XSLT1.0 while =
testing with bulk data. We can always optimize stylesheets using new =
XSLT2.0 functionalities such as looping,grouping,functions etc. but what =
is the result when we use the same stylesheets?

Thanks
Pankaj