[xsl] Data Integration at runtime using XSL

Subject: [xsl] Data Integration at runtime using XSL
From: <Ambika.Das@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 15:11:50 +0530
Hi All,

We are developing XSL files to transform XML data. The XML files are
dynamically generated. We want to append symbol data to a particular
element set. The element set is transformed using a for-each loop.

The symbol list is a string separated by pipeline. The assumption is
that the number of tokens in the symbol list and the number of for-each
iterations are the same.

For example, if the symbol list is abc|def, the first row should have
abc as symbol header and the second row should have def as the header.
We are able to tokenize the strings, but fitting the result to the
correct rpw in the for-each loop is the issue.

Has anybody come across with such a problem?

Thanks & Regards,
Ambika Prasad Das