Re: [xsl] Getting from SVGs to PDF

Subject: Re: [xsl] Getting from SVGs to PDF
From: "Bob Portnell" <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 11:44:20 -0700
Let me share that with the chap who's suffering the slings and arrows
and I'll report back...

Bob P
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx

On 9/7/06, Huditsch, Roman (LNG-VIE) <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Bob,

What have you tried exactly?
We are using <fo:block> sections like

<fo:block>
        <fo:instream-foreign-object>
                <svg:svg xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"; width="22mm"
height="16mm">
<svg:rect width="22mm" height="16mm" x="0px" y="0px"
fill="black"/>
<svg:text y="22px" x="5px" font-family="AGaramond"
font-weight="bold" font-size="15pt" fill="white"
font-stretch="condensed">ABGB</svg:text>
                </svg:svg>
        </fo:instream-foreign-object>
</fo:block>

in our FO files, which are the rendered via XEP.
And it works perfectly...

best regards,
Roman