Re: [xsl] Sum in conjunction with string splitting?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Sum in conjunction with string splitting?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 23:54:25 +0100
> But only if your stylesheet's base-uri path is /, I think:
..
> There should be a leading file:/// before the C:/XSLT/FXSL, I think.

Not necessarily , C:/XSLT/FXSL is a an absolute URI in the unregistered
URI scheme C, but I think it's conformant for an xslt engine to support
that URI and resolve it to something, perhaps even something on a
windows filesystem mapped to that drive letter if you are lucky.
as it doesn't have the scheme:authority//path syntax it can't be a
hierarchical URI so if you used such a URI as a base you shouldn't be
able to resolve relative URI agaisnt that base, but I think it's OK
as an absolute URI isn't it?

David