Re: [xsl] xtvd grouping problem (I think)

Subject: Re: [xsl] xtvd grouping problem (I think)
From: Bob Portnell <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2006 07:16:00 -0700
I think I'm going to have to redo my key arrangement. In other words, if I really want to loop on that <schedule>, then I need my key statements to make that set for me. Which means something like $schedSet select="key('name', $matcher, $ctxt)[MONSTROUS PREDICATE REFERRING TO <tv:program>]

Ick. Is this really worth it to me? That's worth reflecting on. :-)

Bob P
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx