[xsl] Transforming Learning Object Metadata (LOM) problem.

Subject: [xsl] Transforming Learning Object Metadata (LOM) problem.
From: "Jaebin Lee" <jaebin.charade@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:37:02 +0200
Hi,

I was writing XSL to transform one of Learning Object Metadata xml
file into HTML format.
However, the original LOM file's namespace is giving me problem
producing right HTML, but I could not figure out how.
The file starts with
<lom xmlns = "http://ltsc.ieee.org/xsd/LOMv1p0";
    xmlns:xsi = "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
    xsi:schemaLocation = "http://ltsc.ieee.org/xsd/LOMv1p0 lom.xsd">

and because entire XSL syntax didn't work when I tried transfoming
with this tag in the file, i first decided to transform the file first
by modifying the first tag to just <lom>.
The XSL I currently have produces the right HTML format I wanted, but
again I'm stuck with this  namespace problem (I believe?),
The XSL I wrote starts with this declaration under:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";>

Does anybody have any experience working with LOM or any namespace problems?

Thank you.
-Jaebin