[xsl] Bob's Project Wrap-Up

Subject: [xsl] Bob's Project Wrap-Up
From: "Bob Portnell" <simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:29:08 -0700
After a teeny bit more refinement, I'm calling my TV listings project
"done." As promised (or threatened), interested parties can download
the results from http://www.portnell.net/dropbox/xtvd_demo.zip.

bobspwl.xml is the stuff being watched for; pwl.dtd is its definition
doc. xtvd.current.xml is the listings for a two-day span over about
2/3 of the channels on our local cable system. Either bobspwl.xml or
xtvd.current.xml can be the processor input file, but when I use
bobspwl.xml as input to Saxon, my Java machine throws a hissy. As
noted in the XSL file, you need the invoke a command line parameter
pwlin="bobspwl.xml" for the personalized elements. (I have a wife,
y'see, so there's a "reneespwl.xml" someplace...)

Place the output report (which should resemble model.html) and
watchreport.css in the same directory.

Comments or questions welcome, tho' probably not to the List

Thanks again, everyone, for the help. See what trouble you've gotten
me into? :-D

Bob Portnell
simply.bobp@xxxxxxxxx