Re: [xsl] Referencing Multiple Documents in One Folder -- Repost

Subject: Re: [xsl] Referencing Multiple Documents in One Folder -- Repost
From: Jeff Sese <jsese@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 19:18:13 +0800
Yes i'm using a relative uri, and i found out that i need to escape the string to %HH format for it to work.

Thanks Sir Mike!
-- Jeff

Michael Kay wrote:
If the directory is called "c:\XML files", then you should use

collection('file:///c:/XML%20files')

(It might work without escaping the space as %20, I'm not sure)

If you use a relative URI, then it will be taken as relative to the URI of
the stylesheet.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/.