RE: [xsl] outputting <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

Subject: RE: [xsl] outputting <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
From: "Ian Murphy" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:36:08 +0200
This was one of the things I tried out before trying the list. My
current header is:

<xsl:output method="xml" version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"
omit-xml-declaration="no"/>

But it doesn't seem to have had the effect it should have done. I
suspect the dotnet xsl.transform lib I am calling has some option which
overrides this but I can't find it.

Ian Murphy
Integra XP
http://www.integra-xp.com