Re: [xsl] Preserving indentation of first tag when copying XML into HTML?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Preserving indentation of first tag when copying XML into HTML?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 18:35:52 +0200 (CEST)
"Costello, Roger L." wrote:

> Ah, yes, that's it.  Thanks Wendell.

>     <xsl:template match="Member">
>         <pre>
>             <xsl:value-of disable-output-escaping="yes"
> select="text()[last()]"/>
>             <xsl:call-template name="xml-to-string">
>                 <xsl:with-param name="node-set" select="."/>
>             </xsl:call-template>
>         </pre>
>     <xsl:template>

  But if I understand right, you'll get for the Member start tag the
indentation of a Member's child start tag, isn't it?

  BTW, you don't need the deprecated D-O-E stuff here.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet !
Yahoo! Questions/Riponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos expiriences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com