RE: [xsl] block and templates.

Subject: RE: [xsl] block and templates.
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 14:41:15 -0400
Change this:
		<xsl:value-of select="./@number" />
		<xsl:value-of select="./line"/>
to this:
		<xsl:value-of select="./@number" /><xsl:value-of select="./line"/>
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email

-----Original Message-----
From:     Luke Jones <ljones@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent:     Thu, 21 Sep 2006 13:10:21 -0500
To:       xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:  [xsl] block and templates.

I'm trying to put line up text that is being called from different
templates.  This probably doesn't make sense, so here is an example of
what I'm getting, what I want, and the code I'm using.

===Current Output:== 1
	This is a sentence that should be up one line.

===Expected Output:== 1	This is a sentence that is on the correct line.

===XSL:== <xsl:template match="line">
	<fo:block line-hieght="2.0">
		<xsl:value-of select="./@number" />
		<xsl:value-of select="./line"/>
		<xsl:apply-templates />
	</fo:block>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="t">
	<fo:block keep-together="always" start-indent="1.25in">
		<xsl:apply-templates />
	</fo:block>
</xsl:templates>

I think its because of how I'm using the blocks, however I can't seem to
find a way to prevent the line breaking.

Thanks!