Re: [xsl] Opera's JavaScript API for XSLT?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Opera's JavaScript API for XSLT?
From: "Michael(tm) Smith" <mikes@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 21:26:57 +0900
Frans Englich <frans.englich@xxxxxxxxx>, 2006-09-27 15:40 +0200:

> On Wednesday 27 September 2006 12:24, Michael(tm) Smith wrote:
>
> > Note that lack of support for the XSLT document() function in
> > Opera's implementation is a known issue.
>
> Out of curiosity, what implementation are you using? Have you written one from
> scratch or have you adapted some known (open source) implementation?

Opera's XSLT implementation is not based on any other existing
implementations (open-source or otherwise).

While we're on the subject, I'm also curious to hear what plans if
any KDE has for implementing browser-side XSLT. (I'm a long-time
KDE/Debian user.)

I know Apple has an implementation in Safari, but I've not heard
whether it's something they'll be contributing back to Webcore.

  --Mike