[xsl] Stanford University HighWire Press: Job Posting

Subject: [xsl] Stanford University HighWire Press: Job Posting
From: "James A. Robinson" <jim.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:11:01 -0700
Hello,

Stanford University HighWire Press (http://highwire.stanford.edu/) is
looking to fill a position for an expert in XSLT systems development.
We're building a large-scale document processing system, moving from
a proprietary SGML content system to an XML infrastructure, and we are
searching for people with experience designing complex XSLT frameworks.
We are looking for people who have had experience in academic publishing
environments, and who have experience designing large-scale XSLT systems.

The description of the posting is available at:

  http://recruit.trovix.com/jobhost/jobhost/ViewJobPostDetails.do?title=SENIOR+SYSTEMS+DEVELOPER%2C+HIGHWIRE+PRESS&jobPostId=575771&accountId=de85ad313f8598db1c42b567a3df24a00497ba22&button=&action=viewDetails

  If your mail client has trouble with long URLs you can use this:
  http://tinyurl.com/ont5u

Please forgive the rather odd wording of the various sections, our HR
system requires we make use of a lot of keywords and phrases which might
not make much sense to people outside this University!

Jim Robinson

James A. Robinson                       jim.robinson@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Stanford University HighWire Press      http://highwire.stanford.edu/
+1 650 7237294 (Work)                   +1 650 7259335 (Fax)