Re: [xsl] create escaped(?) html of some nodes

Subject: Re: [xsl] create escaped(?) html of some nodes
From: Jan Limpens <jan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2006 23:25:23 -0300
Mukul,

thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this seems to change almost nothing at all (only the document element's attributes order changed a bit).
While the idea seems good, the second template never matches better than the first and thus does not seem to be called.

And then, how can I do the escaping part, so that a <p> becomes a &lt;p&gt; ?

Jan

Mukul Gandhi schrieb:
It seems a modified identity transform will work.

<xsl:template match="node() | @*">
  <xsl:copy>
      <xsl:apply-templates select="node() | @*" />
  </xsl:copy>