[xsl] XML to SVG using XSLT

Subject: [xsl] XML to SVG using XSLT
From: "Ian Blair" <iblair@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 12:50:55 +0100
Hello,

I have an XML file with a number of data points defined as follows:

<line ID="1" HOST="test.test.com">
  <value seconds="0" LATENCY="541"/>
  <value seconds="10" LATENCY="541"/>
  <value seconds="20" LATENCY="954"/>
  <value seconds="30" LATENCY="192"/>
  <value seconds="40" LATENCY="192"/>
  <value seconds="50" LATENCY="397"/>
</line>

I would like to convert this to a path in an svg image that I am
creating, as follows:

<svg:path d="M0 541 L10 541 L20 954 L30 192 L40 192 L50 397" />

I am unsure of how to convert a number of attributes of different
elements into a string within another attribute like this, but I feel
that it must be easy.  I am using XSLT 1.0. I'm expecting it to be by
creating a variable string, but I'm not sure how to append to a
variable.

Please can you let me know if you have the solution or need any more
information!

Many Thanks,
Ian