Re: [xsl] text extraction

Subject: Re: [xsl] text extraction
From: mus47@xxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 16:59:51 +0200 (CEST)
<doc>
</doc>
What I have using the following XSLT code is:
(
this is a simple text in english
this is a simple text in french
)

<xsl:stylesheet version='1.0' encoding="iso-8859-1"
xmlns:xsl='http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform' >
<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:for-each select="//p//bold">
 <xsl:value-of select="self::bold"/>
<xsl:text>&#xa;</xsl:text>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

What I want now is how to have every word i a line:
this
is
simple
english