[xsl] Question about Altova XML Spy

Subject: [xsl] Question about Altova XML Spy
From: meenakshi n <mina_hurray@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:59:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi All:

I am sorry I do not know if this is the right forum
for this question. I have a question about XML Spy.

I have Altova XML Spy 2005 Enterprise Edition. I would
like to know if it is possible to generate an XML from
the Schema using Spy. I tried using Generate XML
option, but it does not include all the elements and
imported schemas in the XML content. How do I make it
include everything?

If this is not the right forum, can anyone please
direct me to the right forum for this question?

Thank you