[xsl] ISO Schematron in XSLT 2.0?

Subject: [xsl] ISO Schematron in XSLT 2.0?
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:23:46 +0100
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
I think people have forgotten the explicit reference Roger made to
schematron, since schematron is a validation technology that can be
implemented in XSL-T it follows that the expression
matches(flt:Aircraft/flt:Altitude, '[0-9]+')
would give you the same capabilities as XML Schema datatype checking
in any actually useful scenario.

That said, this would only apply to ISO Schematron with the binding
language set to xpath 2.0

Is there and XSLT 2.0 implementation of ISO Schematron available? I can only find references to the 1.5 XSLT 1.0 (almost) reference implementation.

Windows Live Messenger has arrived. Click here to download it for free! http://imagine-msn.com/messenger/launch80/?locale=en-gb