[xsl] embedded javascript in generated html doesn't work in internet explorer

Subject: [xsl] embedded javascript in generated html doesn't work in internet explorer
From: "Branko Kokanovic" <branko.kokanovic@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 21:41:25 +0200
hi all, I hope you can help me (even if that would mean pointing me to
the right location to ask)

I'm struggling to get embedded javascript work in IE 6.0. I'm using
javascript to generate inner html from xsl and xml. Inside xsl is
<script> (javascript) that works in mozilla, but just get ignored in
IE. I searched throught archive, but nobody asked anything similar, so
it must be my weak precognition of XSLT. I made stripped-out example
at:
http://sr22.no-ip.info/~baki/xslt/
It should alert(5); from inside embedded javascript, but it only does
from mozilla (for me, at least).
What am I doing wrong, and what should be done to get this going? Is
it some trivial change, is it bad loading of MSXML or is it simple
impossible (which I doubt)?

if I forgot to say something, please tell me, and I will post more information

Thanks in advance, Branko Kokanovic