RE: [xsl] XSLT 1.0: How to spit out unique values at *second* level of grouping

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSLT 1.0: How to spit out unique values at *second* level of grouping
From: "Henesy, Susan" <Susan.Henesy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 11:00:31 -0700
> On October 24, 2006, Mukul Gandhi wrote:
>
> Using node-set extension function this is easy to solve. Below is the
> modified stylesheet (tested with IE 7):

Thank you, Mukul!!  That does work beautifully and it employs a method I
never would have thought of -- I've learned a lot just walking through
your code.

Thank you immensely for showing me the vast things that can be done with
XSLT 1.0 (though I must say, I look forward to the day when XSLT 2.0 is
native to the packages such as .NET).

Very grateful,
Susan Henesy