Re: [xsl] Execute asp page during transformation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Execute asp page during transformation
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 09:15:16 +0100
Giancarlo Rossi wrote:
HI Abel,

You are found a more complex response.

???

I dont wont to use the response.

well, that's entirely up to you of course ;-)

Of the asp page but "EXECUTE A QUERY TO
UPDATE OR INSERT A VALUE IN A DB"

I don't see the connection to XSLT here.

So I need only the way able to send a parameter to another asp page during
the transformation.

"during the transformation"? Sorry, now I'm really at a loss. I gave you several possibilities to dynamically transfer *any* parameter, or value or whatever. You can do that those ways. I've no clue what ASP,. IFRAME and "during" the transformation all have to do with one another.

If you are trying to extend XSLT to do something outside the box, you can consider using an extension function. ASP and XSLT do not understand or know each other at any rate. If you want to call a document from XSLT, use the doc() or document() function, or related, depending on your XSLT version. You can set the string for the document function anyway you like from XSLT. ASP can do the rest.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma
  http://www.nuntia.com