Re: SV: [xsl] [Announcement] Altova Customers: Upgrade to Stylus Studio 2007 for a Reduced Price

Subject: Re: SV: [xsl] [Announcement] Altova Customers: Upgrade to Stylus Studio 2007 for a Reduced Price
From: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2006 18:35:06 -0500
Per,

The list guidelines, if I'm not mistaken, say nothing about commercial announcements, for or against. Posts only have to be related more or less directly to XSL.

My guess is that the poster probably knows that a certain proportion of readers will be annoyed, but is willing to pay that price.

And in any case, nothing prevents the poster's competitor from announcing a competitive offer. :-)

Cheers,
Wendell