RE: [xsl] xslt 1.1 xsl:document

Subject: RE: [xsl] xslt 1.1 xsl:document
From: "tom tom" <tomxsllist@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:17:14 +0000
(The problem still exists to some extent with xsl:result-document
in 2.0, but the inheritance structure in 2.0 is more flexible than that in
saxon:output.)

I don't understand what you mean by this. I have nested two xsl:result-document elements in an XSLT 2 document - the outer one has doctype-public and doctype-system attributes. The inner one doesn't have these attributes and the file created by the inner one doesn't inherit the doctype from the outer one which is the behaviour I'm looking for. I'm using Saxon 8.x

So where exactly does the problem still exist and are there any potential pitfalls in using this methodology?