Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question

Subject: Re: [xsl] i18n and l10n question
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 16:27:01 +0100 (CET)
Michael Kay wrote:

  Hi

> > Disregard that: I just had to change version="1.0" to version="2.0"
> > to solve this. Now I get the following error:

> > ERROR:  'Namespace prefix 'my' is undeclared.'
> > FATAL ERROR:  'Could not compile stylesheet'

> As well as changing the version attribute, you'll need to
> switch to an XSLT 2.0 processor (e.g. Saxon). Otherwise
> this will be your next error message after you've fixed
> the namespace problem.

  The only place where the "my" prefix was used is the @name of an
xsl:function.  So I guess the processor is already an XSLT 2.0
processor.  I guess the OP just copy and paste my sample without adding
the namespace declaration.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com