[xsl] FW: generic SpreadsheetML transform

Subject: [xsl] FW: generic SpreadsheetML transform
From: "Rick Roen" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 17:13:17 -0600
I have a .NET 2005 project where I am filling a dataset and using its native
methods to export the table rows to XML which can optionally come with an
inline schema.

The general format is like this

<CustomersNoOrders2007>
  <Customers>
    <IDNUM>1022</IDNUM>
    <NAME>FEDEX GROUND COD PREPAID</NAME>
    <STORENUM />
    <ADDRESS1>456 PEACH STREET</ADDRESS1>
    <ADDRESS2 />
    <CITY>ATLANTA</CITY>
    <STATE>GA</STATE>
    <ZIP>30303</ZIP>
  </Customers>
  <Customers>
    <IDNUM>1107</IDNUM>
    <NAME>FEDEX STANDARD OVERNIGHT LETTER</NAME>
    <STORENUM />
    <ADDRESS1>789 DAVIES</ADDRESS1>
    <ADDRESS2 />
    <CITY>ENGLEWOOD</CITY>
    <STATE>CO</STATE>
    <ZIP>80112</ZIP>
  </Customers>
</CustomersNoOrders2007>

I want to take this generalized format and transform it into a excel
spreadsheet in SpreadsheetML using XSLT.

I am hoping to take advantage of the schema elements and perhaps do some
rudimentary numeric formatting and other minor presentational effects.

Before I start with the XSLT, I wondered if I am reinventing the wheel here.
 I googled but did not find any references.  Does this type of xslt already
exist or is there something I can use as a base?

I surely cant be the only one doing this type of thing from .NET

Thanks,

Rick