RE: [xsl] Looking for some basic guidance

Subject: RE: [xsl] Looking for some basic guidance
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:16:23 -0000
To apply an XSLT transformation to an XML document you need an XSLT
processor. There are many different ones available.

If you install Saxon, for example, then you can perform a transformation
using the command (from the command line)

java net.sf.saxon.Transform -o output.xml source.xml stylesheet.xsl

and the result will go to output.xml. For a different XSLT processor, the
method of invocation will be different.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/