Re: [xsl] writing out of the current boundary of an element

Subject: Re: [xsl] writing out of the current boundary of an element
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2006 12:41:52 +0100 (CET)
Andrew Welch wrote:

  Hi

> Add this template to a basic identity transform:

> <xsl:template match="test:Base">
>   <test:newlyAdded>
>       *********
>   </test:newlyAdded>
>   <xsl:apply-templates/>
> </xsl:template>

> This will produce exactly what your example result file shows.

  In a quick reading, I first understood the OP needed to compute
"********" based on another value computed in the output tree.  But
you're right, it is not clear.

  To the OP: try to post a very simplified but still complete example,
with example input, example XSLT, what you actually get and what you'd
want.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com