Re: [xsl] using copy-of and substring-ing retaining child elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] using copy-of and substring-ing retaining child elements
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 18:32:08 +0100 (CET)
Karl wrote:

  Hi

> 1) Is there a way by using xslt, I can display <p/>
> content restricting to certain chars, but retaining child
> elements.

  I would write a recursive function that recurses on all
text and element child nodes and shallow copies while below
the limit.  When the limit is encountered, the (string value
of the) node is truncated and the recursion stops.

  But it is just an idea, I didn't wrote a line at all.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com