Re: [xsl] Standards checkers for XSLT

Subject: Re: [xsl] Standards checkers for XSLT
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 17:17:34 -0500
At 10:32 AM -0800 11/25/06, Dimitre Novatchev wrote:
As much as this may be interesting and useful we both know that there
are much more important things we can be dealing with...

Let's stop this thread now.

If you are not interested in continuing to participate in the discussion you are welcome to refrain. However, suggesting (especially to one of the several people involved in a discussion) that the thread be stopped seems ... well ... odd.

The original poster asked a reasonable question and there have been
several reasoned responses. While debates on the best convention for
forming names seem a little silly to me the larger question of how
to write XSLT for long term maintainability (which is what I assume
the OP had in mind when asking about standards for XSLT) is an important
and interesting topic for discussion.

-- Tommie

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML