Re: [xsl] generate-id() problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] generate-id() problem
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2006 15:11:35 +0100 (CET)
Nima Kaviani wrote:

  Hi

> My xalan XSLT Processor complains about the use of curly
> braces in the string.  So I have to use it this way:
> <rule:foo rdf:ID="concat('rule_', generate-id(.))">

> ok I guess at this point it doesn't really matter.

  Yes, the result is the same.  But the use of XPath
expressions enclosed in {} in an AVT is a basic feature in
XSLT.  If Xalan doesn't support them correctly, it is a bug.

  But I doubt such a bug can still remain in Xalan today.
Could you please provide an evidence of the problem?  As a
minimal transformation and the associate XML input that
reproduce the bug, as well as the symptoms.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com