RE: [xsl] Using COUNT to create unique anchors

Subject: RE: [xsl] Using COUNT to create unique anchors
From: "Austin, Darrel" <Darrel.Austin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 11:04:22 -0600
> Just use generate-id() - it's guaranteed to return the same
> value for the same node for a single transformation run.
>
> So when you pass over your data to create your index, and
> then when you pass over it a second time to do the actual
> transform, as long as its all done as part of a single
> transform you can use generate-id()

Well, the TOC and actual content are created via separate templates, so
it looks like that won't quite work, as each link ends up having a
different ID than the anchor that is generated.

But maybe my logic is wrong. Should I be able to create two sets of HTML
from the same XML file via one single transform?

-Darrel