RE: [xsl] Dynamically Creating HTML Links

Subject: RE: [xsl] Dynamically Creating HTML Links
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 19:03:27 -0000
XSLT 1.0 can't produce multiple output files in a single run, but let's
suppose you are calling the transformer once for each output slide with a
parameter saying which slide to produce

Then all you need is the literal result element

Where $slide is the parameter identifying which slide you are currently
generating.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/