Re: [xsl] invoking nodes from multiple XML files

Subject: Re: [xsl] invoking nodes from multiple XML files
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 12:34:49 +0100 (CET)
chun ji wrote:

  Hi

> here is my "test.xsl" file

  Just a piece of advice: try to structure your code.  Having all the
logic in one big template is not very beautiful (read readable).  A
trick: a lot of the uses of xsl:for-each can be replaced by
xsl:apply-templates and the associated xsl:template.

> The question I have is how can I merge all the test
> results from these 10 XML files and put them in one
> html file ?

  You can use document() to access documents.  If you don't have a main
source document anymore, you can use a named template as the entry
point of your transformation.

  Regards,

--drkm

Dicouvrez une nouvelle fagon d'obtenir des riponses ` toutes vos questions !
Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expiriences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Riponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com